Floor mats will add beauty, softness and warmth to a place. The home builder company บริษัทรับสร้างบ้าน will not think of it. But the homeowner will choose for himself with a variety of designs, colors and patterns. with the properties of the aforementioned carpet This allows the floor mat to absorb sound, reduce shock and prevent falling on the floor during walking.
carpeting Often paved from one wall to another wall throughout the room and can be laid over the foundation layer above the structure without the construction of a decorative surface layer or can be laid on the existing floor
- Loop or tufted rugs. This is done by sewing the yarn to the bottom of the floor. and attach the backing cloth to another layer of backing with latex glue.
- Woven rugs are made by weaving the rugs together with the backing fabric on the frame. Woven carpets are strong. More durable than tufted carpets but will be expensive due to higher production costs
- Knit rugs are made by knitting the yarn with the backing with three strands of knitting needles.
- Adhesive carpets are made by melting the yarn by heat and pressing it to the vinyl backing. which will be supported by another layer of foundation material
- Group carpets are made by using electrostatic to lift short threads. The other end of the yarn is attached to the backing with glue.
- Sewn rugs are made by sewing through threads – onto woven polypropylene sheets with barbed needles. Make the carpet look like a flannel.
Types of carpet fibers
- Nylon has fibers spread. High durability, resistance to white mold and dirt. no static electricity (anti-static) is thick, suitable for flooring that needs to reduce static electricity because carpets tend to be static electricity easily.
- Polypropylene (olefin) is resistant to heavy use. resistance to white fungus and dirt commonly used outside the building
- Wool is warm and soft, resistant to solvents, flames and dirt. and easy to clean
- Acrylic has properties similar to wool, resistant to abrasion, moisture and white mold.
- Polyester is similar to wool. It combines the durability of nylon to withstand heavy use. and dirt as well as being inexpensive
Cotton is not as durable as the other fibers mentioned above. but cotton is soft and more colorful Therefore, it is an advantage to use to knit a smooth carpet.
- Plastic fibers When used in carpeting, it produces gases that are harmful to the respiratory system. Some species, when exposed to fire, produce toxic gases, so choose rugs, carpet adhesives and carpet fasteners that have been inspected by institutions that test their effects on indoor climate. When installing all carpets initially, doors, windows should be opened and fully ventilated for at least 48 – 72 hours after carpet installation.
- Fiber hair here means tufts or tufts of wool that form the surface of the carpet.
- The weight of the fiber hair is Average weight of wool in carpet It is given in ounces per square yard (ounce/yd²).
- The density of the fiber hair is Weight of wool per unit capacity of carpet It is expressed in ounces per cubic yard (ounce/yd³).
- The height of the hoop is The number of transverse rows of the hoop or a tufted rug measuring 27″ (685) wide, measured in ounces per cubic yard (ounce/yd³).
- The distance of the hoop is The spacing of the strands or tassels cut across the width of the knit or woven rug. It is measured in inches (in).
- The carpet backing is a cellular rubber sheet. which is pressed on top of wool or jute to increase flexibility and comfort as well as increase the durability of the carpet and reduce the impact that causes annoying noise.
- The underlayment protects and retains the fur of the carpet. Helps to strengthen the fur and have a consistent size
Characteristics of the carpet
After dyeing We can clearly see the texture of the carpet. Many types of carpet textures that are commonly seen, some designers will help you choose. Most home builders รับสร้างบ้าน will not choose. It consists of fibers, wool of the carpet, the height of the fur. and carpet cutting Carpet textures are divided into three types: sheared wool, looped wool, and combined trim and loop wool.
- Hair cut. There is a method to do it. Hair trimming in each loop results in short, smooth, streak-free, and soft rugs. You can visit here to know about the taylorsource. On the other hand, you can also get more essential info on forexrenkocharts
Loop hair is obtained by knitting, fixing or tying the hair fibers to form loops or tufts. Loop rug texture is rougher and easier to care for than trimmed wool. But the loop hair has fewer colors and patterns to choose from than the trim feathers. More Information Click Here: sttmag
- A combination of cut and loop hairs. It is knitting or tying and cutting the fibers. This will help make the loops look thicker.
Terminology related to carpets
- Plush is a velvet-like fabric with smooth fur with a smooth cut at the end of the wool. If the fur is very thick and cut short, it is called Velvet Plush.
- Saxony Plush The fabric is soft and has a lot of fibers.
- Twist or Frieze is heavier and coarser than plush. The fibers are knotted.
- Shag has a thick texture. Made of long, knotted wool fibers.
- Level Loop The tufts or tassels are of the same length. This type of carpet is very durable. The pattern of this type of fur remains unchanged.
- Ribbed Loop Carpet texture is corrugated in a direction.
- Hi-Io-Loop The carpet has two sizes of loops: high and low alternately.
- Multilevel Loop The carpet is mixed with different sizes of loops.
- Cut and Loop or a combination of cut and loop feathers. It is a rug that consists of intersecting and looped hairs of uniformly designed dimensions throughout. This will help the carpet soft. and warmer to the touch than a hoop-only edge, the edge of a carpet often takes the position of a trim feather as the edge.
- The carpet should be firmly fixed on a strong backing.
- Carpet texture should be obtained from hair cutting. Loop Knitting and Knitting- Trim the fur to a level tassel and the height of the wool should not exceed ½” (13).
- The edge of the carpet that emerges from the surface of the floor should be trimmed or sewn. For More Information Visit this site: views360